This week I am thankful that:
- I spotted a haze free, super blue, super white clouds sky. Sometimes the most beautiful things in life are really free. It’s just up to us to keep it that way by reducing our carbon footprints!
- I helped Lush Singapore in their Guinness World Record attempt. They are trying to raise awareness of the cruelty that’s involved in cosmetic testing and how LUSH does not test on animals and also do not condone it or support it in any way. All of the ingredients used at LUSH are purchased from sellers who do not test their raw ingredients on animals, unlike some other brands who claim to be cruelty-free yet have their raw materials tested on animals behind the façade.
- Melly (a friend, not me), helped my get some things from the YG eshop and I met up with her to collect them! Also met Yawen and managed to score stuff at the Accessorize sale!
- Got a new coat of color at the salon
- Tried out Bull and Butcher and the food was quite good! Especially loved the Petit Tender and the Banana and Toffee tart. Recommended! But, do go in when you have lots of time to spare because the food took quite long to arrive. Service is so-so.
- Went for tea with the family at Goodwoord Park! Seriously the durian mousse cake is to die for!
- Finally submitted a proposal and it’s totally weight taken off my shoulders. It’s not the end of it though so still a little nervous but at least the first step has been taken..
- The peony has been 80% finalized and I am so in love with it! Can I say more? NO hahaha.
Is this part of being an adult? I feel like now, there are so many things that I really cannot disclose. Ok the last point is a choice but still. Like how I said in my previous post that my next post would be about *** but I haven’t put it up because I’m still waiting for clearance..hahaha.
Anyways, back to my project life! (Keep checking back for scoops~)