So..I’ve pretty much disappeared from here for the month of June because 1) My laptop broke! and 2) I’ve been crazy busy. I still am super busy and will continue to be until probably the rest of the year. It’s not that I got a job or got back into school though. I’m not trying to be mysterious and stuff but I just really cannot disclose what exactly I’m busy with. HAHAHA it’s funny because I’m not even kidding. But, June was really quite a good month!
June was filled with many eventful days spent with RBKD, most notably our 2013 Orientation which I will put up a detailed post of, 2 Youth Code events, a Masquerade Party, and a few other gathering sessions. I have a write-up featured on the RBKD blog in this post, and if you’d like to read more about the fun stuff RBKD does together, you can check out the blog right here.
Basically for June, I am thankful that:
- I am a part of RBKD (I know, this is repetitive, but I really am)
- I had a chance to take part in all of the awesome activities with super awesome people
- I saw her many times in June, each time, she was prettier than the last.
- I made and successfully passed her a handmade card which I’m quite proud of
- ZZSF ( The Dream Makers; Mediacorp Channel 8 drama) finally debuted and #zzsf trended on Twitter. This continues the streak of all her shows trending on debut since Unriddle 2.
- We managed to get #fangtonglin up in the trending topics upon her character’s debut as well. This is extra significant because…(if you really want to know, ask me privately..I can’t throw it out here :s )
- We took a picture with Sam Ong and he even reposted it!!
- My laptop could be fixed (for free!). Because I absolutely hate buying new electronic gadgets like computers and phones. I’m very stone-age..I don’t understand product specifications and don’t really want to have to
- I went to Pink Dot 2013! I’ve never been able to go in the previous years cos I was always working on that day
- Leila is growing up well!
So yea, June was amazing and there are still many things to look forward to in July! Check out my next post which will be about the RBKD Orientation!