This week I am thankful that:
- I’ve been accepted to join RBKD’s Orientation this year! I went last year and it was so fun so I am looking forward to it
- She was revealed as the new face of L’Oreal Youth Code. Things will only get better for her
- I finally got Cupping therapy done for my aching back. Read about it HERE.
- I had superb Japanese BBQ at Gyu-Kaku
- I managed to start studying for my exams in June
- The queue was not very long when I tried Jollibee for the first time
- Dan Brown’s Inferno finally came out and I was able to get a copy. Read my thoughts on the book HERE. (There are no spoilers)