This week I am thankful that:
- WE DID IT. We WON. It was definitely not easy. Competition was very strong, it felt like hell, but all our hard work, all the sacrifices we made, all the blood, sweat (literally) and tears(figuratively). They were enough. We really did it.
- My birthday lunch at Basilico was much more enjoyable than my mom’s at Pollen
- I finally had time to get my hair done, new coat of color and all
- I finally had time to also go shopping..and bought a ton of stuff
- Enjoyed a birthday dinner with Peace and Yawen at Happy Mookata
- Received another Pandora charm as a birthday present! Thanks for the cute little aeroplane Peacey and Ngamun! LOL
- I had the time to scrap something I’m quite proud of!
It’s been quite an eventful week..I guess it’s because I finally finally could afford to take some time off doing what I need to do. And I was feeling celebratory. But well, the war is not over yet, and I have to get back to work!
I hope Sunday is good to us, and rewards those who are deserving (us) LOL.
Until next time